- Focus on minutes, not hours.
- Focus on only one thing.
- Don’t use to-do lists.
- Figure out what to do now to make certain future selves will do the right thing.
- Know what to value in life.
- Use a notebook.
- Schedule time to process e-mails quickly and efficiently, process e-mails only a few times a day.
- Avoid meetings at all costs, meet only when someone is writing a check.
- Say “no” to almost everything.
- Follow the 80/20 rule, focus on the activities that drive the greatest results.
- Delegate almost everything. Take the I out of this question, ask, “How can this task get done?
- Touch things only once.
- Practice a consistent morning routine.
- Energy is everything, increase your energy to increase your attention, focus, and productivity.
See you at the finish line!
Train wisely, and injury free.
Keep swimming, cycling and running.
#cycle #bike #cyclist #running #healthylifestyle
~Summarized from an article written by Dr. Travis Bradberry