Sunday, July 17, 2011

How many states have you competed in for events?

How many states have you competed in for events? Total of 30 Including one in Canada...


These are the states I have run a half marathon or marathon: Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, California, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Colorado, Washington, Louisiana, Ohio, Texas, New York, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Vermont, Missouri, Kentucky, and Nebraska, North Dakota, Nebraska, Idaho, Mississippi, New Brunswick Canada.

2 comments:

Michael H said...

Wow: 30. That's terrific!! I've competed in four so far: New York, Ontario, North Carolina and West Virginia. My competitions have been in traditional martial arts/Tae Kwon-Do.

Best,
Michael

K.M. Groshek said...

That's awesome Michael!!! I decided to use kickboxing in 2008 as part training for running in the Chicago marathon and I was in the best shape ever. But, ended up spraining my right ankle afterwards and haven't gone back since. It seems as I get older, I am more susceptible to injuries.