Monday, March 12, 2012

Today is your day... dreams can become reality!!!

‎"Rather than exist each day in some dull, boring habitual manner, move into action on a big idea. Everyone is on the brink of possibility. Your responsibility is to discover what that possibility is for you. Ideas can turn you on, they can wind you up. The right idea can and will add a new dimension to your life."
I woke up this morning, early, and it was dark. Probably because of daylight savings time.  The original plan was to take an early bike ride to get my blood flowing. Instead, as I walk outside, I notice the ground is wet. So, on second thought, I decide to type a note in my blog.  (note to self: Time goes by so quickly, geesh', it's already a half hour later.)

I wake up from a really cool dream.  I am speaking to a large audience, in a very large room.  The kind of room that has steps, like a theater, allowing the people in the audience to have a full view and actually see me on the stage speaking.

The room is sparsely filled with people; there are only a few seats filled with people sitting in the large auditorium.

I stand in the front of the room, on the stage behind the podium, I look down to get my thoughts together. I look up, with microphone in hand, walk to the middle of the stage.  The room is now packed with people. Each seat is filled. More people are coming into the room, trying to find a seat.

Since this is a dream, it turns out the people in the audience are people that I graduated from high school with. They are listening intently. I hold the microphone close and talk, engaging the audience by telling them what this is about, what's in it for them and then go on with my story.

I wake up with a smile.

It's amazing how it all turns out. The way I imagine it. I am speaking in front of a large audience, telling my story.

Inspiring people, to give hope and transform!

No comments: