Thursday, May 31, 2012

It’s just one look, then let go...

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital, patiently (no pun intended), waiting for more tests to be done for the most precious person in my life.  It's crazy how there is no control, all I can do is wait to hear the results.  It's been four weeks of watching, observing the agony and misery.  I'm sad, mad, no angry, because I cannot do anything.  All I can do is wait...

And then, without notice, up pops a note titled, "Regaining Balance on the Ice of Chaos." Even though we are about to go into a confusing, unsettling situation, we feel like we are slipping on ice losing control and our balance. There is a way to regain balance, without falling. Let go of the force,  re-balance!  All it takes is just one look and then let go!

No comments: