Friday, May 18, 2012

Nate the Dragon: Write a story about a time when you were bullied or have bullied someone...

Here is a story written by one of the students at the school we visited on Tuesday...  Write a story about a time when you were bullied or have bullied someone, explain how that made you feel and what you did to handle the situation.
Grade 3 
“My friend was being bullied by another student. I said, “Stop, that is not very nice to do to him.” The bully kept on being a bully. So I said again, “How would you like it if I kept on doing that to you?” Finally, he stopped hurting my friend. I learned that it is important to help someone that is being a victim to bullying. If you are brave, a bully doesn’t have a chance!” 


 “I have a dream that I will become an excellent basketball and soccer player. It is my dream to become a professional basketball or soccer player. I will need to practice, practice, practice, and practice to reach this dream. I think I am already good at both of these sports, so my dream will be easy to achieve.”

No comments: