Sunday, July 8, 2012

Breaking the Ice...

In honor of contributions, I was asked to fill in a few blanks...Here goes:


When I'm felling blue I imagine myself...enjoying a Harley motorcycle ride with my husband on the country roads, riding around lakes, ponds and stopping at small-town ice cream parlors for treats and then head out to the outdoor trail for a long walk!

My dream job would involve...what I do right now, and even bigger!  Speaking to large audiences about my stories, dreams and revelations, writing my stories in books and songs, and producing movies on film!  Coaching executives and people who want to transition their careers and lives to something new and different (this, btw, has been my favorite!!!)

My personality can be summed up as...curious, creative, inspiring, gutsy, serious, accepting, and authentic.  (*I love people who are fun to lift our spirits)

I wish I understood why I...doubt myself and stop when things, in my mind, seem to be headed nowhere.

I need to learn how to...slow down.

I always get stressed out by...injustice and people being rude in public.

I'm often puzzled by...how people's attitudes in our world landed where it is today, I would love to see people be more respectful like in the 60's and 70's.

The best thing you can do for any relationship is...give it time, space, trust, respect and, most importantly, stay curiously engaged!

No comments: