Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Psychology of Social Media: Day 16

Not much to say or even think about related to Social Media.  I was way busy with no thoughts about accessing the Social Media Site called Facebook.  Let me see, I did come across a conference call stating B2B companies perform a lot of portal services, integrating data into a Social Media-Like tool.  I wonder how many B2B companies are doing this today.  I wonder if this is going to be sustainable and worth the investment.

Lots to ponder on.

I haven't missed Facebook today.  I have a lot going on with my projects and initiatives to even consider going on it.  I can say I got up early and instead of going on Facebook, like I always did, getting distracted, looking up at the time and realizing I had no more time to fit my run in.  When today, I got up, got things ready for the day, got my running gear on and went down on the treadmill and ran 3 miles.  Now THAT was satisfying.  I am no longer frustrated with the fact that my time is getting away from me.  I'm taking action and not bound to the Facebook ropes.

I'm happy, for now, not being in Facebook as of Day 16 goes by.

No comments: