Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Psychology of Social Media: Day 23

Day 23 with no Facebook and I am so happy to say I have been really ramping up my workouts.  I ran 3 miles early this morning, did hot yoga to stretch my muscles and walked during lunch.  Wow, I feel so great! My friend who I met in LA, called me this evening and we had a great conversation.  No thoughts about Facebook, however in the conversation with my friend I explained why I wasn't on facebook and how much more time I have in my life.  How full my life is now that I don't have the concern to access Facebook.  She mentioned she is downsizing her connections, she no longer has internet connection at home and is saving over $600.00.  Wow!  She mentioned that she is focused to use services that are free because she really doesn't use the serves enough.  I told her I think I'm going start looking at my things and see where this are places to trim. Amazing. It's all good.

No comments: