Friday, July 13, 2012

Psychology of Social Media: Day 5

Well, I made it to Day 5 with no Facebook.  Today I thought about it a little, but I have been so busy I haven't had any movement toward taking action to go to the site.  I thought about how I may not be as connected with people.  But, the people that I connected with aren't really in my life now, other than my family and we are just connected naturally.  My sister sent me a note stating she wanted to send me a message on Facebook and couldn't find me there, however, just because one person uses the tool doesn't mean there are other ways to communicate.  The message was received through email and that worked just fine.  The more I'm off Facebook, the more I focus my attention to other things in my life.
I'm feeling good and have to head off to my early morning meeting.  What are your thoughts about not using Facebook, could you do it?

No comments: