Sunday, August 26, 2012

Advice from Extraordinary Women documentary


Here is the update for the Advice from Extraordinary Women documentary.  (my first)

Advice from Extraordinary Women Film Status: The film is now in post production.  The 5 of the women are from Wisconsin, one is from Illinois.  We have completed the first run through of all film and the cuts are being put together now.  Script is being written for the story and voice over.  All I can say is that each of these women have created something beautiful and their stories are coming together nicely!!!!  


Press Kit and Marketing Media:  I am in developing the press kit and marketing media.  

  • Photography: I want to thank Eric Brooks, from Brooks photography, for taking beautiful pictures of the film day.  Coco, I apologize that I do not have photos for you, we will need to schedule a day when you are in town to take some stills and additional pictures on set, we will use a mock up.  I am using your current portrait for media for now.



We are on schedule to meet the December submission date for the Wisconsin film festival.  I’ll keep you posted on progress.

Thanks and Regards,
Kim M. Groshek
Transforming Lives Through Stories in Media and Performance

No comments: