Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Psychology of Social Media: Day 31

Day 31, made it past the big 30 days breaks a habit number.  So far so good, life is taking many turns and shifts.  I am taking on more in my life, finishing up my leadership program, it's crazy by the way, finding so much about myself.  Considering starting coursework for a Leadership PhD, filming this weekend (yay!) that's been a lo-o-ng time planning, since November of last year.  It's going to be a full day of interviewing successful women, the documentary is called, "Advice from Extraordinary Women" and a book will go along with it with double the stories, lessons women learned they will share with others to bring into their lives.  Daughter got accepted into the MBA marketing program, she is "very" excited and I am excited for her.  My husband attended a funeral for one of the police officers that got shot in that terrible shooting in Milwaukee, his other friend and colleague got shot 8 times and is in critical condition in the hospital, he use to work with my husband.

I don't know what is going on with this world, I believe some of it is the internet, the television shows we watch are rediculously violent as are the movies and mostly we  are not connected with each other enough to see  the signs.

Day 31, thoughts about Facebook, hmphf, I guess there aren't many thoughts in this blog post.  What's "that" telling me?

No comments: