Friday, September 7, 2012

What's up?

I know it's been a while.  My life has moved up a notch, more support around me and very inspired by that!  I am full of energy.  There is much going on.

I can't wait to show everyone the documentary, Advice from Extraordinary Women! It's coming along.

I'm knee-deep in the middle of recreating my business, it is amazing what is evolving and I'm really excited about it!  I can't wait to share more, taking what I do best as a consultant and transitioning into coaching executives and speaking at events about these Tranformational topics.  It's very fun watching the evolution of building people into something bigger than they know themselves to be, and connecting people to help grow their inspirational dreams.

I am back on facebook.  I would say I'm on it maybe in the morning to check news feeds and then in the evening to answer any messages or posts that come my way.  I have to admit, I will need to keep a close eye on diving too deep into it and loosing myself in it, because my time is precious.

Thank you for your support along the way.  Stay tuned!

No comments: