Monday, October 1, 2012

Steps to leading large groups!!!

I did it!  I spent all of last week in Chicago.  I successfully lead two practice leading sessions.  It was awesome and I made an impact on each person's lives who were there.  Next step, lead and make sure I did all of the requirements for the program, double checking my metrics sheet which show I met the accountability items that I agreed to complete.

It's been an amazing adventure this past week.  I received word from the university that I have been selected to be this years grand marshall at the UW Whitewater homecoming parade.  They are acknowleding all of the contributions I do on and off campus with the students and faculty.

This years homecoming theme is Story Time and the university thought that I would be a great person to showcase this year because of my published works and experience in the field.   I'm not certain what this entails, but I am so excited to be a part of this years events.

I am honored to participate in the 2012 homecoming parade and festivities on Saturday, October 20, starting at 10 AM.  If you are in the Wisconsin area, come and enjoy the wonderful days events!

*Pictures of the days events will be posted.

No comments: