Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am thankful, Today it is Thanksgiving!!!


Today it is Thanksgiving!!!   

I look forward to taking a moment to give thanks for all that I am grateful for. 

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the past year, share memories with our loved ones and celebrate timeless holiday traditions. I am thankful for my families, my friends and of course you!!

Over the past few months, I have shared my stories with you through my blog and social media posts. Now is the time to look beyond and give back to our communities.

Today, on Thanksgiving, I remain mindful of the millions of Americans who struggle with hunger every day. In the spirit of giving thanks, I am making a donation on behalf of all of my family and friends, to Feeding America and other organizations, charities that give to those in need this holiday season.

Thank you for inspiring me and being a part of my daily posts. I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: