Friday, November 9, 2012

Second day of travels in Houston Texas.

Second day of travels in Houston Texas.

It is a better day today in Houston.

I put my travel experiences aside and created a new day.  I made it fun.  I walked downtown Houston and took in every moment, every image, and smell.

It's different here in Houston, very busy!

There is a lot going on in my life right now, a lot of personal stuff, to top off trying to build a business as a coach.  I basically coach people to help them get to the next level in their lives.  The people I coach include high school students, who are trying to select the right college for them, college students who are transitioning into the workforce, professionals who what to take a look at their lives and transition into something different, up, out and beyond what they are currently doing.  I create 30 second video commercials for people to post on their social media sites (like linked in) to give them even more visability.

So, this is what I am sharing a lot, sometimes even giving a little of my coaching time to show what I offer.

It's been busy, but fun meeting and connecting with wonderful people from across the country.

Well, another day to get things moving!  Have a great one everyone!

No comments: