Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Another beautiful day for a walk.

Today is especially nice because it's Christmas.  We started the day with a late breakfast. I had a beautiful table set for Christmas breakfast: We had panettone french toast with caramelized bananas, maple syrup and strong coffee.  The family happily ate all of these goodies up.  It was delicious!

Then we went out for a Christmas walk, Luna included.  *Luna's always the star and love chasing after oversized snow-ice chips.  She doesn't consider the small ones, she only tries to fit the biggest chips in her mouth and chases after them while sliding on the ice patches.  She's a funny dog.

Then it was time for family gift opening.  Santa was exceptionally gracious to me this year, knowing I've been struggling with getting out there to run after my ACL surgery over a year ago, he got me a nice set of reflective running gloves and a warm Adidas reflective sweatshirt.

** I'm really excited to get out there now, something to kick-start me.

I'm planning to do the New Years Day run at Quaker Steak and Lube in Madison to kick off the new year.  So I better get started.

No comments: