Monday, December 24, 2012

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

What a beautiful day for a walk.  These pictures brought me to start humming the song, "Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland!"

My daughter and I took her dog, Luna, for a long walk.  The trees are snow covered.  What a beautiful sight.  I could see my breath cutting through crisp-cold air.  A day of sites, and here you have it, the pictures from our walk.

Walking across the bridge.
A sight to see, this looks like a postcard.

I thought this was a really cool natural design,
the ice created on the water.

The snow-layered trees were like walking through a tunnel.

I think this one looks better in person.
But, you get the idea.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Patti G. said...

Kim,
You and Staci and pooch had a nice walk in the beauty of the woods and lake area. Fun. Wishing you and Leon and Staci a Merry Christmas!
xoxoxoxox
Hugs,Patti