- It's not what others think, it's what you think about yourself that counts.
- You have to do exactly what's best for you and your life, not what's best for everyone else.
- Your past does not equal your future.
- All that matters is what you do right now.
3. Being indecisive about what you want.
- You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be.
- Make a decision to figure out what you want, and then pursue it passionately.
4. Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you.
- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
- The best time to plan a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now!!!!
5. Choosing to do nothing.
- You don't get to choose how you are going to die, or when.
- You can only decide how you are going to live, right now.
- Every day is a new chance to choose.
6. Your need to be right.
- Aim for success, but never give up your right to be wrong.
- Because when you do, you will also lose your ability to learn new things and move forward with your life.
7. Running from problems that should be fixed.
- Stop running!
- Face these issues, fix the problems, communicate, appreciate, forgive and LOVE the people in your life who deserve it.
8. Making excuses rather than decisions.
- Most long-term failures are the outcome of people who make excuses instead of decisions.
9. Overlooking the positive points in your life.
- What you see often depends entirely on what you are looking for.
- You will have a hard time ever being happy if you aren't thankful for the good things in your life right now.
10. Not appreciating the present moment.
- Too often we try to accomplish something big without realizing that the greatest part of life is madeup of the little things.
(ref: Stephen Covey)