Roasted Marinated Vegetables - This recipe is from Mizkan
1/3 cup NAKANO® Italian Herb Seasoned Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 medium red bell peppers
1 medium zucchini
1 medium yellow crookneck squash
1 large yellow onion
1 large eggplant
- For marinade, combine all ingredients except vegetables in a small bowl; set aside.
- Cut all vegetables into bite sized pieces – about 1 inch x 1 inch or so.
- Place in a large bowl or rimmed platter. Drizzle marinade over vegetables, toss to coat, and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place vegetables in a large oven safe pan, place in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir vegetables and cook until soft and slightly brown around the edges – about 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Serve and enjoy!