- Saw his main strength early (a talent for asset management) and kept on building it.
- Remained connected to the support of family and community.
- Obtained a modest home and maintained a simple personal lifestyle - in other words, he didn't measure his power by outward trappings.
- Worked for the benefit of his whole team and investors who depended upon him.
- Has been humble in the face of enormous success.
- Measures his life by the standard of personal happiness and satisfaction.
- Does his business scrupulously and with complete transparency to his investors.
Reference: Deepak Chopra