Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello amazing friends!


Hello amazing friends! 

I'm Kim Groshek, the voice of this page. I wanted to take a moment to formally (or as "formally" as I ever get) introduce myself and my services to you.
I've worn many hats as I've journeyed through this Life, mom to an inspiring daughter, wife of 25 years to my wonderful husband, and I as a former engineer, computer scientist, manager, and current entrepreneur, film producer, author, book reviewer and many, many more.

While these describe some aspects of who I am, I am so much more. I love Life, am a life-long student, a seeker, a coach, a teacher, a writer, a healer and a friend.  Most of all I am very connected to the earth and learned, not so long ago, that focusing on my spirit and being grounded, each day, is very important.

I offer you the chance to know yourself as the amazing person that you are! Together we can explore the path to your happiness as you create the life of your dreams.  I enjoy assisting you in remembering Who You Are and to offer tools to help you open the closed door, seeing something behind it that is fresh and new and how you can become all that you desire.

Through one-on-one coaching sessions, you and I can explore the most effective ways for you to find your own happiness, to embrace your own desires and to create meaning in your life.

If you would like the chance to work with me to create your path of happiness, I encourage you to contact me at kim.groshek@gc-strategies.com to schedule. 

I look forward to sharing this journey with you!

No comments: