Friday, September 6, 2013

Knowing When to Exhale, When to Inhale, and When to “Hold Your Breath!”…

Wow! This is something I am wrapping my life & head around for the past, I don't know, maybe my whole life. But, things really have been kicking off, taking time to get the dirt ready (longer than many others) since I'd say 2007. The journeys been a long one, and lessons have been great, and I have many mind set-backs, but keep forging forward. I make sure to keep my eyes and ears open to keep aware of the messages and lessons along the way. So many for me to hear and see, and learn from, my inbread path, of things that "I'm suppose to do" is very deep and I fall easily back into those old thought patterns and ways as I continue forward. It's hard when I see colleagues, friends and family getting the "ideal job" and then falling off my radar because they get so "busy" with their jobs and routines once again. I forge forward, keeping strong, and make sure to voice my strength when those who are my network and support (thoughts and words) sometimes stray. You go!!!!! As I go girl! Stay strong.... I believe and I create and become, the seed is getting planted in the soil, and I am watering it, talking to it and making sure the sun is shining on it. I believe that if "i do what I LOVE, the money will follow".... It's taken me longer to learn and realize what I LOVE.....

Refer to this post from Rachel that inspired my comment:

No comments: