Friday, September 6, 2013

Roadtrip to Georgia & Florida (6/30-7/6)

Staci and I are planning to take the convertable bug down to Atlanta to visit Kerri and then head over to Florida to visit Marlow and her mom. And for me to meet Marlow and her mom for the first time. I am anxious and excited at the same time. We plan to wing it! No real plans, the plan is what I listed there. The other things we plan to bring is Luna, Staci's new puppy of 2 months, a tent, coffee mug (hee hee), tuned vw bug, clothes and money to pay for hotel and food. I am also bringing my running shoes, hoping to get back to my running each day, at least 3 miles a day would be a good goal. I haven't been running lately because, I don't know, I'm lazy! So, I'm at Staci's condo right now, waiting for the A/C man to see if he can fix the air conditioner. Awesomest, I think it's fixed. I hope it's fixed for the sake of Staci and puppy. We'll see how it all turns out.

No comments: