Write one word in your journal every day for a year. Read the resulting piece on New Year's Eve at midnight! What will today's word be?
1. Crisp pleasantly cold and invigorating
2. Unabashed not embarrassed
3. Brevity being brief or fleeting or the use of brief expressions
4. Abjuren formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
5. Seny A combination of well-pondered perception of situations, level-headedness, awareness, integrity and right action.
6. quintessential representing the perfect example of a class or quality.
8 Burgeon - come forth, bud, begin to grow quickly
9 Quintessential representing the perfect example of a class or quality
11 flagellating usually nonphotosynthetic free-living protozoan with whiplike appendages; some pathogens of humans and other animals (n.) whip (v.).
*Note: This post will be updated each day, come back, and watch the story form daily!