Over the years I've been responsible for hiring many people, and it's never ceased to amaze me how many people work so hard to get a job that they don't actually want.
In my experience:
- Whatever career path you're following, if it's boring then it's the wrong one.
- It's not necessary to leave your heart at home when you go to work.
- You don't have to do work that you don't want to do for the rest of your life. The choice is yours. It always has been.
- Your goal is not to become a successful entrepreneur, professional or artist. The goal is to express who you are and live your DNA. When you do that, success will follow.
- When your heart is in your work, you don't have to worry about work life balance because there's no difference between the two.
- By doing what you love and doing it often, you'll nourish your soul and be happy.
- When you do something that inspires you and create work that matters, you'll infect others with the possibility virus.
- Get lost in your work and you will find yourself.
(By Suni Bal)