Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More about Me in 2014! ❥


Distinction. 
I am the author of a professional book WIN BY LEADING, several children's books Bug’s Adventure Series®, Nate the Dragon®, (there is a play too), and Floyd the Fire Truck Series®.  And have two more books in the works: Candice and Jimmy Find their Rainbow® and My first YA Novel called Firebound Cycle Candice Solar in the Firesong Series!  I am a yogi and runner; I love to challenge myself.  I have run 7 marathons (2 Chicago, 2 Madison, 1 Detroit and 2 Disney), 68 half marathons in 34 states and other organized Ironman sprints.  I am a wife and mom, which is my most important and successful venture in life!

What do you hope to accomplish over the next 10 years? 
  • Run 50 half marathons in 50 states and 100 lifetime half marathons by the time I'm 50.
  • Completed several more books, this time Novels and maybe continue on with the YA as a series, I'd love to write a book about my adventures and ways people can travel at very little cost, produced my TV show and have seen it on a network (either cable or TV) and produced several films, one on THE BIG screen as a MOVIE and another play.
  • Am working as a Strategic Initiatives Executive,
  • Live somewhere WARM for the winter months.
  • Doing the things I always love, travel, yoga, spending time with my family!
  • Exhibited my Art portfolio in a beautiful Art Show attracting many-many people from all over!
Describe yourself in one word.
Compassionate 

Do you have a mantra?
I have several.  What you give is the most important thing in life.  Happiness = Smiles + Frowns. Just because you don't have, doesn't mean you can't make it up!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Any regrets?
Understand myself better when I was younger and pursue my fashion designer career.  So, I could be the Creative Chief Officer at Vogue now.

How would you like to be remembered? 
Fun-loving, Compassionate and a Kind Person. 

Any bad habit’s? :S
Bite my fingernails, still. An annoying habit!  :S

What person do you admire most? 
Maria Shriver and Sheryl Sandberg

How do you indulge yourself? 
A nice glass of woodsy pinot noir

Fill in the blank…I wish I could… 
Get my act together.  Sometimes I get way off track and it's hard to get focused.  It's harder as I get older.

What drives you to succeed? 
Spiritual inner strength.  There are times I have to ask myself this question, again and again.  I love to live life to the fullest, so I can look back and share my stories.

If your house were on fire, what one thing would you save? 
Self and husband. (and if daughter were home, daughter)

What has been your most surreal, “pinch-me-I’m-dreaming” moment so far? 
Standing ovation in front of South African Leaders, in Johannesburg.  And, attended the Oscars meeting all sorts of movie stars, who looked at me and asked, "What show are you on?"  That made me blush!

People would be surprised to learn that… 
I wanted to be a famous Fashion Designer when I first started college.

What is your biggest fault? 
I sometimes overlook the little things and people unfortunately get hurt as a by-product.

What has been your most spectacular failure? 
Work and my Career.

What’s next for you? 
Publishing my upcoming books, producing my kids TV pilot and looking at a BIG screen Movie Storyline.

No comments: