- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, thinly sliced
- Cooking Spray
- 2 c. Whipped Cauliflower
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4 c. coarsely chopped kale (microwave 90 secs)
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Gruyer / Swiss Cheese
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
- Cut 1 head trimmed cauliflower into 1-inch chunks. Put in a large pot with 2 cloves peeled and crushed garlic and ½ cup whole milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, until cauliflower is very tender, about 20 minutes. Purée cauliflower and cooking liquid in batches in a food processor until smooth. Fold in ½ cup crumbled feta or blue cheese and serve. Serves 4.
What To Do?
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Cover and cook until caramelized and browned, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place 1/2 cup whipped cauliflower on the bottom of the pan. Arrange 2 lasagna noodles on top. Layer on 2 c. kale, half the onions, 3/4 c. cauliflower and 1/2 c. cheese. Arrange 2 noodles on top. Layer on remaining 2 c. kale, remaining onions and 1/2 c. cheese. Arrange 2 noodles on top. Layer on remaining 2 c. kale, remaining onions and 1/2 c. cheese. Arrange 2 noodles on top. Spread remaining 3/4 c. cauliflower over noodles, then sprinkle on remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes, or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with chopped parsley. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serves 4.