provides us with the five common mistakes we make while pursuing our dreams:
- We believe in overnight success – Rather than willing to put in the effort for success we hope for miracles.
- We think someone will ride to the rescue – Our energy is wasted in hoping rather than doing.
- We hang up our boots too soon – We give up too soon or are happy with partial success.
- We blame someone else- We are unable to take responsibility for our goals.
- We think that only achieving goals matter – We fail to grasp that the journey is as important as the goal.