Saturday, July 11, 2015

A shift in just 6 short months...

What do you hope to accomplish over the next 10 years?
  • Finish my PhD.
  • Set ourselves up for a comfortable retirement. 
  • Our lives will be setup to live in the mountains during spring/summer months and warm-weather during winter months.
  • My Art is exhibited at a Spectacular Art Gallery opening event in Chicago (formal.. with wine and cheese) with Artists with shared interests (i.e. Mark McPhail and Staci).
  • IronMan (Yes I finally said it), to be healthy and physically strong enough to compete in an IronMan.
  • Dynamic leader, on stage, as a Keynote leading 75,000 person audience, How do I know this to be true?
  • Published my first Young Adult Fiction Novel!!! It's a HIT and Well-read!
Describe yourself in one word.
  • Ambitious.
Do you have a mantra?
  • Aim, Purpose, Arrive!
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Any regrets?
  • My purpose to always be and live in the moment.
How would you like to be remembered?
  • Helper, Giver and Compassionate.
Any bad habit’s?
  • Nails, this one never changes.
What person do you admire most?
  • My daughter. She is motivated, smart, fun, well-liked, inquisitive, well-read and my best friend.
How do you indulge yourself?
  • A Good Romance Novel.
Fill in the blank…I wish I could…
  •  Make a difference in People's Lives, specifically, if what I say or do makes a tiny positive shift toward respect, responsibility and integrity, I would be content with that.
What drives you to succeed?
  • Life... It's as simple as that.
If your house were on fire, what one thing would you save?
  • Husband. (daughter too if she is there)
What has been your most surreal, “pinch-me-I’m-dreaming” moment so far?
  • Sitting in the audience watching the play that I thought about, dreamed about and envisioned, based on my children's book Nate the Dragon Stops Bullying, come life on stage.  I still need to pinch myself when I say I commissioned and produced this play. I never realized until now how working on stage crew, and designing and making costumes in college would turn into making a play of my own.  It sure was sweet.
People would be surprised to learn that…
  • I once was a model, in college.
What is your biggest fault?
  • I talk too much, it all started in high school when I was voted, "Most likely to Never Stop Talking."
What has been your most spectacular failure?
  • Successfully going after my fashion designer career over 30 years ago. Never made it there.
What’s next for you?
  • Deciding on which job to take of the 3 offers on the table.
  • PhD coursework.
  • Wisdom Course and work on Autobiography.
  • Next trip Mexico or Puerto Rico.

No comments: