Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ironman Wisconsin 2016 PrepWork: Bike fitting

Next step, Bike Fitting. I was pretty siked at the bike fitting and proud to have Cindi as a coach. She told me up-front what I would need, clips and new shoes and of course the bike fitting.

Pretty intense! Got new Frame Pannier Front Top Tube, Ironman Tri seat, Shoes and clips. The clips are so much easier to clip on and off. Next step, practice riding with clips on my trainer!

Just this little act of knowing who to go to and then getting the fitting done, was a great experience. I feel a little more knowledgeable each moment. I know the Ironman Training is a journey and I know that there is a lot to learn. Especially in the bike and swim world.


#crazyrunninggal @crazyrunninggirl #IronmanWisconsin

No comments: