Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ironman Wisconsin 2016 PrepWork: Nutrition

Next step, Nutrition. I found a nutritionist who will work with my diet for the coming years training peaks. Already I'm reflecting on my eating patterns and they could use some work. The nutritionist will help me with my daily nutrition to build my endurance and strength and help my sleep.

She asked me about my sleep patterns, and since I am an early-bird, there are times when I wake up way too early and can't get back to sleep. I lose a lot of Zzz's because my head is spinning.

In addition to this daily nutritionist, I have an additional race nutritionist who will help me learn which foods to use during the Ironman Race-day in September. I will learn more about this once I have my first meeting with my race nutrition coach later in January.

Lots to consider and step-through as I take this preparation day-by-day. 

Watch me grow!

#crazyrunninggal #crazyrunninggirl #IronmanWisconsin

No comments: