Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ironman Wisconsin 2016: Getting Serious Advice

Wisconsin Ironman Training Update: I've been reading a lot about the struggle in Ironman training, and out of all the advice I either receive from athletes who have done 5 or more Ironman's, or I have read about; the best advice seems to be to, "Stay with your training consistently." And "Don't beat yourself up if you miss a day of training, don't over train the next day, you'll injure yourself or burn yourself out. Just pick up where you left off." (So needed right now!) I decided to picked up this book, "Training Plans for Multi-sport Athletes: Your Essential Guide to Ironman & Endurance Racing," by Bernhardt, Gale.

I think this book will help. 

You know you are getting serious, when you buy this book! 

Moving along!

No comments: