Sunday, February 21, 2016

Retirement Planning 101: Introduction

Retirement Planning 101: As many of you know, we are working on transition. Trying to retire, anyway. It's been a good 5 year process, the first 2 were getting our heads prepared, the remaining 3 were getting our heads and hearts ready and this past year, we are actually doing. There are so many things we have done during these 5 years, and in the next several weeks I will be posting the different steps on my blog. I will share what we did to get to where we are today. We are close to the finish line, but still running, or walking some days, some days we didn't do anything except catch our breath, and some days we went backwards (ha ha). During our retirement research, we've been to Arizona, Belize, Mexico, Colorado, California, South Carolina, New Mexico and back. We've set and achieved at the time, unthinkable goals which were new and now thinkable. And I will write in my blog, what we did to make it this far. I will explain how we came to the decisions based on all of our choices and what a crazy journey it was and still is. 

Stay tune!

No comments: