Sunday, September 11, 2016

Go and own your day. #crazyrunninggal #crazyrunninggirl #ironmanwisconsin

Keep positive and stay strong. This is all you!
You know it's a special day when you're too excited to sleep and you're not even racing :) IRONMAN Wisconsin is a special race. I am thankful I get to cheer my athlete friends in this years race. I have volunteered in the past and watching these amazing athletes perform humbly brings me back to where it all began for me. I get to see many friends and family who are racing, spectating or volunteering. Good Luck to athletes, staff, volunteers and spectators! The race has already begun, and athletes are well into the bike race. It’s a fantastic day! Soak it all in all the way to the finish line. I’ll be cheering for you! Say “Hi” when you see me or give me a high five! See you at the run and the finish line!

No comments: