Friday, September 9, 2016

I love:

Learn to have definiteness of decisions, definiteness of plans, 
and a clear precise dynamic vision.  
  1. Getting up at the crack of dawn, before the sun rises and going for a long run.
  2. To meditate and stretch my muscles, filter my thoughts, and clear my mind. 
  3. Yoga, it's the best way to start my day.
  4. Working up a sweat at the gym.
  5. Taking long bike rides with my husband on the country roads and trails.
  6. Running on the trails.
  7. Feeling relaxed after an exhausting morning workout.
  8. Participating in the long 13 mile or 26.2 mile run.
  9. The discipline it takes to train.
  10. That I feel good after I did the 13 or 26.1 mile run.
  11. Being around others who have high goals.
  12. Accomplishing and finishing the race!
  13. Race day, the excitement and anticipation.
  14. Inspiring others to go after their dreams.
  15. Successfully completing my dreams that I never thought were possible.

No comments: