Learn to have definiteness of decisions, definiteness of plans,
and a clear precise dynamic vision.
- Getting up at the crack of dawn, before the sun rises and going for a long run.
- To meditate and stretch my muscles, filter my thoughts, and clear my mind.
- Yoga, it's the best way to start my day.
- Working up a sweat at the gym.
- Taking long bike rides with my husband on the country roads and trails.
- Running on the trails.
- Feeling relaxed after an exhausting morning workout.
- Participating in the long 13 mile or 26.2 mile run.
- The discipline it takes to train.
- That I feel good after I did the 13 or 26.1 mile run.
- Being around others who have high goals.
- Accomplishing and finishing the race!
- Race day, the excitement and anticipation.
- Inspiring others to go after their dreams.
- Successfully completing my dreams that I never thought were possible.