21. The Dean of Organizational Leadership at Chicago School of Professional Psychology appointed me Research Associate.
22. I went to a dinner party hosted by Darlene at her lovely home, it was fun!
23. I ran 9 half marathons and 2 marathons this year. (Cyd, @
24. I spoke on a Women Insiders Panel in Chicago and met new colleagues. (Amanda)
25. Leon and I travel to Mexico for New Years 2016.
26. Leon’s department sent him to be a motorcycle patrol escort at National Police Week in DC.
27. Staci and I, took a Mom and daughter trip to Maryland to visit Simone and her daughter.
28. Went on long walks with my friend Shelley around her neighborhood.
29. Met all sorts of new friends, runner friends, fashion friends, eclectic friends, nutritionist friends, yogi friends, academic friends, professional friends, holistic friends and athlete friends.
30. Hired my IMWI2017 coach, Jennifer, who is keeping me on track and becoming a closer friend.
2016 was a year of giving back, hard work, decision and choices, achievement and success.
2017 is planned for 2 hefty goals, everything else is lighter. I can’t wait to see what comes in 2017. I wonder what 2017 will bring? Watch out 2017, here I come! There’s more to come... Just wait and see. Who do you want to be in 2017?
Feel free to comment on the many things that I listed or forgot. Also, I'm sorry if I didn't mention you or if you are not tagged in this note.