Saturday, May 6, 2017

Flatlay ready first Olympic triathlon of the 2017 Season #IMWI2017

Ironman Wisconsin Sept 10th, training update..... Today I swam my first 2.44 miles in the pool. It was one of those types of workouts where you liked it and in the same breath didn't. The drills were sprint drills with stops in-between sets; but, I did 4300 total yards, nonetheless. I love seeing progress in my swimming because, I literally did not like the pool or swimming, for that matter and my mindset has flipped a switch, within 6 months, I feel good in the water. There are days when I have a choice workout, and I actually choose to get into the pool rather than running or cycling. Now, "that" amazes me. Finally, moving forward and getting fit.

Flatlay ready for my first Olympic triathlon of the 2017 season, J-Hawks Spring Sprint. ðŸŠðŸš´ðŸ»ðŸ™ðŸ» ðŸƒðŸ»‍♀️#cycle #bike #cyclist #running #healthylifestyle #crazyrunninggal#crazyrunninggirl



No comments: