Monday, May 15, 2017

Running, it's a mental game! #crazyrunninggal #crazyrunninggirl

I love how it feels after the long run. Before, during and almost at the end can be trying, but I make it. There's a determination, something to look forward to at the end. Today, I ran five miles on the trail. And after, I get to change out of my wet socks and tight running shoes into my flip-flops. I take off my running cap and brush my sopping wet, sweaty hair. Get into a dry sweatshirt. And grab my glass water bottle to head back on the trail, to walk. An easy walk, as the birds talk along the way. I love it. Here's a picture of my view.

That's the goal, to enjoy the moment. Be in the moment. Running is a mental game. Play with it. Be in it. With it. Don't ignore it. You feel good that you did it!

No comments: