Sunday, July 30, 2017

Tri-ing for Children’s Olympic Triathlon - Personal Best!

2nd Age Group & Personal Best!!

This was a great race for me. I wasn't sure how I would do, given the 90 mile bike ride on the Ironman Wisconsin course yesterday.

The course was mainly flat and the weather was perfect. The swim was tough for me, but overall, came in with a pretty good time.



Things I did different this time around: 
1. Wore a two piece. Worked well.
2. Pedialyte Electrolyte before run. No headache.
3. Used Jaws Quick Spit on my goggles. No fog.
4. Run, kept stride.

My Stats....
Tri-ing for Children’s Olympic Triathlon - 2nd AG
1500 Meter swim (.95 miles): 34:14  T1:2:51 
25 mile bike: 1:19:22  T2: 2:18 
10K run: 59.56

Finish: 2:58:39 Personal Best!


Here are all of my medals I earned so far this year: between half marathon, full marathon, aquathon and triathlon!!! 
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜³πŸ’¦πŸ˜

πŸŠπŸ™πŸ»❤️🚴🏽‍♀️πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️☕#crazyrunninggal #crazyrunninggirl

No comments: