Thursday, August 3, 2017

Reflection over a cup of Jo for Aug 2017❤️🚴🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️☕ Morning fix....🏃🏻‍♀️

Ironman Wisconsin (IMWI) is getting closer. I promised myself I wouldn't count the days. In fact, someone asked me "Are you nervous?" I didn't have an answer. I am still knee-deep in training. All I can say, is "One day at a time." This past weekend I rode 2 loops of the course, with a little hiccup missing a turn making it a 90 mile ride; for the first time. Sure, I rode the loop several times now, and once doing an out-and-back stick with 1 loop; but never two loops until now. It felt good. I was able to avoid that "almost" accident when I looked up and there it was, a large pile of cut-up tree branches, brush someone threw in the middle of the street coming in from my 2nd loop. Today, I swam 4000 yards in the pool, solo. This weekend will be focusing on my running miles and a full 3-mile swim in Lake Geneva an open water swim with my favorite guy, kyaking, along for the ride. And another long bike ride. I know many of you plan to come and cheer me on! Thank you for this, I'll need you out there cheering!!!! To keep me going. I have my planned estimates for swim, bike and run, posted on my blog. And if all goes as planned, with no nutrition hiccups, I will cross the finish line between 9-10 PM. Plan for it.... I'm ready, are you?! #imwi #crazyrunninggal#crazyrunninggirl #IronmanWisconsin #hereIcome

Stats to date are... 
625.17 Running Miles
2,144.23 Cycle Miles
421,151 Swimming Yards


Train wisely, and injury free. Keep swimming, cycling and running.

🏊🚴🏻🙏🏻 ðŸƒðŸ»‍♀️#cycle #bike #cyclist #running #healthylifestyle 

#crazyrunninggal #crazyrunninggirl 

No comments: